Orgreenic Reviews – All Hype or Does It Work?
What Is Orgreenic?
Orgreenic is revolutionary cookware. The popular non-stick, ceramic coated sauté pans, oven-ready casserole pots, stovetop kettles and grill pans are incredibly easy to clean. With this new non-stick cookware, cooks no longer will need to use fatty butter or oils.
Plus, the patented ceramic coating is not harmful to human health or the environment. Unlike with other coated non-stick cookware, no toxic gases are released during cooking with these non-stick ceramic pots or pans.
Unlike with the use of cast-iron pans, Orgreenic cookware is easy to handle; the ergonomically designed handles on each pot and pan will remain cool to your touch no matter how hot their cooking surfaces become.
This revolutionary new cookware will remain non-stick no matter how hot it gets. Other coated pots and pans may get sticky at temperatures higher than 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Not Orgreenic. No matter how hot it gets, it will not ever get sticky and the handle will always be cool to your touch.
Here’s What Orgreenic Cookware Can Do For You
It is a snap to cook eggs, for example, on this healthy, non-toxic eco-friendly cookware. Leave the butter in the refrigerator and don’t use any oil. Those calorie-adding fatty lubricants are no longer needed when you fry. Just crack the eggs and drop them in. You’ll be amazed. Pick up the pan and tilt it side to side. The eggs slide around easily on the ceramic surface.
The ten-inch ceramic-coated sauté pan is just the right size perfect for frying an omelet, succulent cuts of fish or steak, grilled cheese sandwiches. Or slice and dice fresh veggies and sauté them up for a healthy side dish.
Back in the 1980s, Teflon was the state-of-the-art non-stick cookware. People raved about how easy Teflon-coated cookware was to use and clean up. But, then, researchers discovered a serious flaw. One of the ingredients of Teflon was Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA). Cooking heat released this toxic chemical as a gas, which when people breathed it in, had the potential for causing cancer.
As a result the manufacture of Teflon will be banned in 2014. But Orgreenic non-stick coatings contain no PFOAs and are not dangerous at all to you or the environment. So you can feel safe and secure knowing that as you sear in the juices of your favorite cut of meat, you run no risk of releasing unhealthy fumes.
Plus, while this revolutionary new eco-friendly cookware is has no negative health effects, its non-stick surface is designed to be tough. It will stand up to constant use many dozens of cleanups without flaking or chipping off.
Even if you have an accident, like, for example, forgetting you have potatoes boiling and the water entirely boils away leaving burned potato crusts in the bottom of your ceramic-coated non-stick revolutionary new cookware, don’t worry. Just dip your sponge in soapy water and swirl it around a few times. Your ceramic coated cookware will still clean up easily. No scraping.
Thought much lighter and easier to use than cast iron, this new ceramic cookware is tough and heavy-duty. Even if dropped repeatedly, it will not dent or be damaged. No matter how much you abuse your new ceramic-coated cookware, it will reward you with years and years of service. It’s just as durable than the toughest cookware you already have in your kitchen.
After sliding the eggs smoothly onto your breakfast plates, cleaning you ceramic-coated cookware could not be easier. There’s no greasy residue. Just sponge on a little soapy water and your eco-friendly cookware rinses clean. Just dry them off and put them away. No more endless scouring away stubborn, burnt-on food particles as with cast-iron pans.
While cooking with cast-iron, there’s always the chance you’ll forget to wrap a hot pad around the handle while cooking and burn yourself. Cast iron handles heat up as hot as the flame or electric element you use to cook with. But this revolutionary new cookware is designed differently. Under the ceramic non-stick coating is an aluminum core which does not transfer heat.
In addition, the handles on these user-friendly pots and pans have been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand while you effortlessly flipping flapjacks or performing any other cooking task.
- Versatile. Use the ceramic-coated aluminum cookware to sauté, fry, broil, or bake any of your favorite foods. * Comfortable. The ergonomically designed handle stays is cool to your touch even when you are cooking at high temperatures. Plus, each handle will fit comfortably into your hand.
- Healthy. The ceramic non-stick surfaces of these revolutionary pots and pans contains no PFOA, which could potentially harm your health or that of your loved ones.
- Eco-friendly. PFOAs may harm the environment. Not these non-stick ceramic coatings. Feel confident that while you sears in the deliciously flavorful juices of your favorite foods you are not without releasing any toxic gases whatsoever into the environment. The ceramic coating is created only with the use of natural materials.
- Classy. The modern designs of pots and pans will add a pleasing aesthetic touch to your kitchen décor.
- Durable. This is very tough, heavy-duty cookware. The ceramic coating is never going to flake off no matter how many times you wipe it clean.
- Diet-friendly. This ceramic coated cookware eliminates the need for fatty grease, oil, butter or any cooking spray currently on the market.
- Heat-resistant. The ceramic coating will not get sticky no matter how hot it gets.
- Lifetime use. These aluminum core, ceramic-coated pots and pans are built so tough and durable, that they will stand up to a lifetime of use, and abuse. The company offers a lifetime replacement warranty. It is remains valid even if one of their pots, pans or other products is dulled or damaged due to the user’s fault.
Here’s What I Want You To Do Next
Buy and try one of the Orgreenic pots or pans. Try cooking any foods at whatever temperature you wish. You will see for yourself that food will not stick. See how easily it is to clean your now pot or pan. Then, buy the whole set, including non-stick utensils.